Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I would like to show u what a real park looks like...
















here i am guys!! :-) just read John's comment on my blog and reminded me a funny thing i said while walking with him through The Golden Gate Park....
I kept on taking pictures to show all my friends back in Milan what a real park should look like..
Well, here are a couple of those pics..baffalos, different kind of plants all together..hills...lakes..
Golden Gate Park is artificial; it has been built up but it totally looks natural...it's not flat and full of the same kind of trees...it is like a little small forest in the heart of the city!
Ah, i nearly forget. That one is John, my ex roommate. Hi John!!!! very nice to see u again! It was fun hanging out with u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home