Monday, April 17, 2006

Words....

Dear All,

i am creating my first blog:-)
I am kind of exited....i love talking about myself and what i do..i guess i am a little egocentric..:-)
..so what is better than create a blog, just for me, myself and i...

You might start liking to read all about my life experiences and crazy things i do...:-)...or about my friends and the cool people i know!!! (All my friends are cool!)

I think that can be pretty interesting sometime and funny as well! I like it!

So...let's have fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amooorrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Hope you are enjoying your time back in Milan. It was fun walking with you in a 'real' park, hope you put up some pics. See you next time!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nadia
What a fab idea. I loved seeing your fotos from SF. Hope we will see Brazil on here too soon.
I am so excited to come and see you in Milan in July.
Watch out the salsa queens are about!!!!!!
Beijos

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home